Let’s make this happen!

To get this new community organizing credit union open we need to raise, through donations, our start-up and operating expenses for the first few years.

We are partnering with Cooperative Development Services (CDS) to raise the money for these expenses through their 501(c)(3), the Cooperative Development Fund of CDS.  Check out our Donate! page for more details.

How to give online

Our donation form below is embedded here from the CDS GiveMN page, so you will need to take an extra step:

In the “Tribute or Memorial Dedication” box (on the second step of the form), you will need to write Riverwest.

This ensures that CDS knows the donation is for our effort in the 53212 zip code, and not for another worthy project. After you have made your donation, please complete this form (click here), and send it to the address below – or contact us and we will get one to you.


Donate here:

After you donate . . .

Your donation may appear on your card statement as “K Give MN”.

All donors must complete this form. When you donate, please print this form, and send it to the address below – or contact us and we will get one to you.

How to donate by check or money order

We would gladly accept checks, money orders, or other forms of payment for donations. However you donate, make sure to complete this form. Make all checks or money orders to “Cooperative Development Fund of CDS,” then contact us or send any letters to:

Riverwest & Harambee Credit Union Organizing Committee
P.O. Box 72093
Milwaukee, WI 53212

For more information, please see our Donate! page, or contact us with questions.